How do we do it?
80% of the funds for this mission come out of the founder's pocket. He works a day job, along side of his comedy and he sales merchandise at his shows. He takes 10% from his pay check from his day job, 10% from his pay from his comedy shows and 80% of his merchandise sales go towards the mission. The other 20% of his merchandise sales go towards reproduction of his merchandise.
The other 20% comes from contributions from individuals like you that share the same passion he does for saying "Thank You" to our Veterans.
What Is The Cost Per Thank You Packet?
The Thank You Packet consist of 3 parts, The Military Tag, Thank You Card and Envelope. The Military Tag that cost us about .65 each (we could get the cost down if we bought in higher quantities) The tags are made in the United States. The envelopes cost us .10 each (before printing). The Thank You card cost us about .03 each (before printing). We save money by doing the printing of the cards and envelopes ourselves which cost us about about .15 per card and .05 per envelop for ink. If we have to mail them then we have to factor in a minimum of .44 for each packet (of course it cost a little less if we mail more than one to an individual or group). Then each one is hand stuffed in an envelope with a Military Tag (3 step process). Our time on this mission is not a factor, we do what we gotta do to make it successful. In the end each packet cost use about $1.50.
Would You Like To Help Fund This Project?
If you would like to help us with our mission, you may sponsor us by donating whatever you feel comfortable, giving, anything from $1 to whatever your heart desires. Anything and everything is appreciated and will go towards our mission.
We want to say "Thank You" to everyone that has supported this project with their love, prayers and donations. You are appreciated.